Problems of Pre-Trial Investigation Scientific Laboratory
Contact Details: 9, Narodnogo Opolchennya str., 03151, Kyiv, Ukraine
The main tasks of the scientific laboratory are:
- implementation of fundamental and applied scientific research and development issues from the problems of the pre-trial investigation investigation aimed at the needs of the law enforcement organs;
- publication of their results and implementation of them into the practice and the learning process, providing patent and licensing work;
- conducting of the scientific and research work derected on the provision of the educational process at the academy;
- publication of research results at conferences, seminars, scientific publications and on the official websites; search, examination and testing of the modern achievements in the sphere of the pre-trial investigation, innovations in the organization and conducting of the educational process in other higher educational establishments;
- provision of training adjuncts and applicants for the degree Ph.D in Law, specialty 12.00.09 - Сriminal Procedure and Criminology; Forensics; Operative-Search Activity.
The Laboratory cooperates with other departments of the Internal Affairs of Ukraine (Central Investigation Department, Department of Public Service of Combating Economic Crimes, Criminal Investigation Department) and with other law enforcement agencies.
During the time of its existence the scientists of the laboratory have prepared more than 300 scientific papers on topical issues of the pre-trial investigation of crimes, including training and practical manuals, guidelines, research papers, projects of laws, legal acts, technologies of law enforcement activity.
1 Solomjanska Square03035, Kyiv
(to official documents)
For more information:
Police control room
+ 38 (044) 246 94 91
The Admissions Committee:
The central building
+ 38 (044) 520 06 66