Organization and Coordination of Educational Process Unit
Conact details: 1 Solomyanska sq., 03035, Kyiv, Ukraine
Fax: (38044) 206-79-10
E mail: nmc_navs@naiau.кіеv.uа
Head of the Unit – Iryna Dubivka, PhD in Law, phone (044) 249-09-133, 11-40.
Deputy Head of the Unit – Petro Kovalenko
The centre consists of: the Unit of Planning of the Educational Process; the Unit of Methodological Support of the Educational Process; the Subdision of Monitoring the Quality of Training; the Subdivision of Implementation of the Innovative Teaching Methods; the Subdivision of Scientific and Methodological Support of Educational Process.
The main tasks of the center are:
• planning of the all forms of educational process in educational and research institutes, faculties, lyceum;
• development and control of the implementation of the educational-qualificative characteristics, educational-professional training programs, the means of diagnostic of the higher education’s quality, structural-logical schemes of training, the shedules of the educational process, the curriculum, educational and job training programs for all disciplines for all educational forms;
• execution of the Laws of Ukraine, decrees, orders, regulations and instructions of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (hereinafter - MES of Ukraine), Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, decisions of the Academic Council and the Administration of the Academy as to the organization of the educational process and its methodological support, implementation of new technologies and teaching methods;
• prepation of materials for licensing, accreditation and certification, participation in the organizational work as to the introduction of new specializations, specialities, directions of preparation according to the directives of MES of Ukraine, Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine;
Development and application of the measures to ensure the coordinated activity of educational units, chairs and teaching staff of the Academy in order to implement and use the Credit-Modular System of the Educational Process Organization.
Creation of a unified system of provision the activity of the educational units, chairs of the Academy for the provision of the educational process; development of the general standards for the diagnosis of the cadets, students and trainees knowledge and evaluation of educational competence of the scientific-teaching staff.
Preparation of materials for consideration at the meetings of the Academic Council, the Administration of the Academy, the working meetings with the First Vice Rector for Educational and Research Work, drafts of orders, directives, plans of actions and other documentation on the questions of organization and improvement of the educational process.
The organization and provision of the work of a permanent scientific-methodical seminar.
Participation in the work of committees, working groups according to the orders, directived of the Rector, the the First Vice Rector for Educational and Research Work, analysis, generalization and preparation of materials.
Coordination and control of the:
• organization the activity of academic educational units, chairs of the Academy as to the provision of the educational process and its methodological support;
• timely preparation, quality and state of the implementation of planned organizational, accounting and reporting, scientific-methodological documentation as to the provision of the educational process by the educational units;
• the quality of reading of all types of classes by the teaching staff of the chairs;
• the educational departments (divisions, groups) staff provision of the educational process, the pedagogical staff’s training and executive discipline.
1 Solomjanska Square03035, Kyiv
(to official documents)
For more information:
Police control room
+ 38 (044) 246 94 91
The Admissions Committee:
The central building
+ 38 (044) 520 06 66