Educational and Research Institute №1
Contact Details: 9 Narodnoho Opolchennia str., 03151, Kyiv, Ukraine
Phone/Fax 249 09 02
Deputy Head of the Institute - Oleksii Kaliuk, PhD in Law.
Deputy Head of the Institute for Academic Work - Valerii Vlasenko, PhD in Law.
Deputy Head of the Institute - Hryhorii Rozum.
Office hours - Monday 15.00-17.00; tel.249-09-00; Room 211b
The main objectives of the Institute are:
- the realization of educational activities for training full-time students for investigation divisions and criminal militia of the educational levels "Bachelor" (specialty "Law" (6.030401) on the basis of complete secondary education) and "Master" (specialty "Jurisprudence" (8.03040101) on the basis of higher legal education of the educational level "Bachelor");
- the realization of educational, research, organizational, cultural-educational, creative, artistic, sporting and recreational activities;
- providing cultural and spiritual development of personality, education of persons enrolled in the Institute in the spirit of patriotism and respect for the Constitution of Ukraine;
- fulfillment of the requirements of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine and the Academy administration to maintain proper condition of the executive and ministerial duty, organization and order;
- planning, organization and guidance of the educational process;
- fulfillment of curricula and programs and monitoring their realization;
- organizational support of teaching documents preparation;
- scientific study, analysis and evaluation of problems of Ukrainian practices of criminal militia and investigation departments, of best practices of allied foreign agencies;
- the study of problems arising in the work of the investigation and criminal militia departments of the Interior;
- preparation of draft policy documents and legal acts regulating the activities of investigation and criminal militia departments;
- the scientific expertise of the drafts of legislative and regulatory acts, state actions of socio-legal direction (on the special instructions of the Academy);
- publication and implementation of research results.
The Institute provides training in seven areas of professional focus:
- training for criminal investigation units;
- training for the units of State Security;
- training for investigative units;
- training for criminal militia departments for children;
- training for the units of operational and technical measures of the Allied Powers (AP);
- training for the departments aimed to combat cybercrime;
- training for units Сombating Illicit Drug Trafficking (CIDT).
1 Solomjanska Square03035, Kyiv
(to official documents)
For more information:
Police control room
+ 38 (044) 246 94 91
The Admissions Committee:
The central building
+ 38 (044) 520 06 66