Educational and Research Correspondence Institute
Contact Details: 1 Solomianska Sq., 03035, Kyiv, Ukraine
Phone/Fax: (044) 206-79-17
Head of the Institute – Ivan Motyl, PhD in Law.
Deputy Head of the Institute – Iuliia Sukhomlyn.
Deputy Head of the Institute – Inna Shrub, PhD in Law.
Deputy Head of the Institute – Volodymyr Pavlovskyi, PhD in Law.
Phone number: (044) 249-09-11
Providing with specialists’ training of corresponding educational and qualified levels by teaching academic and professional programs of compulsory educational disciplines. In order to get this aim the Institute carries out educational, educator and methodical activity.
The educational process is the basic direction of the Institute’s functioning and it’s provided by a purposeful activity of scientific and pedagogical workers of the departments, administrative command and auxiliary personnel of the Institute.
The Institute provides:
- development of specialists’ curricula and other constituents of the education contents on corresponding studies;
- co-ordination of the Academy’s departments activity that provide teaching of educational disciplines in the Institute, on development of educating contents, on majors and specialities of corresponding studies;
- planning and organization of the educational process on corresponding studies;
- control after implementing of the curricula and programs by students of the Institute;
- educator work with students during a stay on examinational sessions;
- drafting of working curricula and schedules of examinational sessions on an academic year, timetables of lessons of students’ examinational sessions, working of he State examinational commissions;
- analyzing of students’ progress on educational disciplines, control after attendance of lessons, timely arriving on examinational sessions;
- realization of final attestation of students and listeners of the Institute;
- sociological questioning of students and listeners on educational activity and teaching quality of educational disciplines;
- preparation of order projects about disciplinary penalties, encouragements of permanent and variable membership, putting on training, transferring of listeners and students to next year, expulsion by reason of discipline violation, academic and financial debts etc., renewal on studies, passing of the repeated year, admitting to state examinations and a graduation etc.
1 Solomjanska Square03035, Kyiv
(to official documents)
For more information:
Police control room
+ 38 (044) 246 94 91
The Admissions Committee:
The central building
+ 38 (044) 520 06 66